Car Maintenance for Import Cars
Mekatron provides quality car maintenance, auto maintenance and automotive maintenance on Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, Subaru, Acura, Lexus, Infiniti, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Scion, Suzuki, Audi and Volkswagen vehicles. Some cars now service at 5,000 or 10,000 mile intervals but a typical car maintenance schedule is:
Minor Car Maintenance Service (7,500 miles or 6 months):
- Change oil and filter.
- Check and top off all fluid levels.
- Check tires and inflate to correct pressures.
- Check, clean, and adjust brakes.
- Check CV boots, axles, and driveshafts.
- Check wheel bearings.
- Check steering and suspension.
- Check for fluid leaks.
- Check for unusual noises and general defects.
- Adjust clutch (if applicable).
- Adjust fan belts.
- Replace any light bulbs, if necessary.
- Road test car and report any defects.
Intermediate Car Maintenance Service: Same as Minor Service plus:
- Adjust valves (if applicable).
- Rotate tires.
- Use computer scope to check primary and secondary ignition and emissions.
- Test battery, alternator and starting system.
Major Car Maintenance Service (30,000 miles or 24 months: Same as Intermediate Service plus: